Your personal information
For you to enter an online agreement with Trustmyhome.dk, you must register with the following personal information: Name, Address, Phone number, E-mail address. Additional non-compulsory information may me asked in order to better use the platform. We register your personal information in order to deliver the product. The personal information is registered at Trustmyhome.dk Ivs and is, according to law, kept for five years. When personal information is gathered through our website, we always ensure that we have your explicit consent, so that you are informed which information is collected and why. Trustmyhome.dk ‘s director and the administrative staff has access to the information registered about you. We do not store encrypted customer information, neither do we transmit encrypted customer information. Information provided to Trustmyhome.dk is neither transmitted nor sold to third parties, and we do not register any sensitive personal information unless the user has explicitly consented. As a registered at Trustmyhome.dk Ivs you always have the right to object to the registration. According to the law of personal data you also have the right to inspect the information registered about you. Applications in connection with the above listed must be addressed to Trustmyhome.dk Ivs via email email@example.com.
At Trustmyhome.dk cookies are used in order to optimize our website and its functionality, and thereby make your visit as user-friendly as possible. A cookie is an indication of the fact that a user’s behavior on a network is registered at the user’s own hard disk. The user can therefore be recognized, for example on a second visit on a website. Personal information is not stored in a cookie, but information about the users behavior on a website, such as user name and login are recorded and saved. A cookie is stored on the user’s hard disk along with cached files. A cookie is a text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard disk. You can install your browser to notify when you receive a cookie, or you can turn off cookies completely. These cookies are only used to recognize your computer. Technically, cookies can be divided into two types. One type is called “session cookies” – they keep track of what you put into your shopping-basket while you navigate around on the web shop. “Session cookies” are not stored on your computer, but disappear when you close your browser. The other type of cookie is called “permanent cookie” and is saved as a text file on your computer for approximately a month. A “permanent cookie” ensures that our server can recognize your computer the next time you log on to our website. You can always delete cookies from your computer.
At Trustmyhome.dk log statistics are used in order to optimize the website and its functionalities. Log statistics means that a statistical system collects information which can give a statistical picture of how many visitors a website has had, where the visitors come from and exactly where they leave the website etc.
Third-party social plugins
How trustmyhome uses and processes the information that you provide or make available
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Platform;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, TrustMyHome’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Platform, such as fraud detection and prevention, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting. You will be able to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications in your settings (in the “Account” section) when you login to your TrustMyHome account;
- to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by TrustMyHome or our business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
Last Update Date: 10 August 2015